New students must participate in a group assessment process with one of our clinicians prior to acceptance into the group.
Contact us at 617-691-7140 or via the button below to register for a free assessment or for more info. Let us know what class you ar interested in registering for.
Students returning to Boston Sensory Solutions, Inc Inc. many register for groups on-line, but you must complete both:
Focused Topic Workshops
Boston Sensory Solutions, Inc. offers a variety of topical programs for both children and their caregivers.
A sampling of programs we have run in the past are:
- When Kids Worry– using the book, What to do When You Worry Too Much, by Dawn Huebner, Ph.D.
- When Kids Feel Angry- using the book What to Do When Your Temper Flares by Dawn Huebner, Ph.D.
- Meeting spot for the annual Milton SEPAC vendor night.
- Parent education with Avalanche Advocacy. This was a 5-week class, training parents in collaborative problem-solving.
- Parent appreciation evenings.
Leave us a message